Cook time: 20 minutes sous vide
- 6 Small Squids - head removed, cleaned, tentacles chopped and saved
- ¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ Onion – minced
- 3 Garlic Cloves – minced
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs
- 2 Tablespoon Chopped Flat-Leaf Parsley
- 4 slices Prosciutto – chopped
- ¼ cup Fresh Mozzarella - chopped (optional)
- Lemon Wedges to Serve
- Set Nomiku water bath to 63°C (145°F).
- In a quart-sized zip bag, place squid tubes with olive oil and seal using the water displacement method and sous vide in water bath for 20 minutes.
- To make the stuffing, heat grill pan to medium-high heat with 2 tablespoons of oil. Cook onions and garlic for 2 minutes before adding the chopped squid tentacles. Remove from heat and add breadcrumbs, parsley and prosciutto. Once cool, add mozzarella.
- Remove squid from water bath, dab dry with a paper towel, and gently stuff with prosciutto and cheese mixture.
- Heat barbecue or a grill pan to medium-high with 2 tablespoons of oil. Grill for 2 minutes on each side, or until lightly charred. Serve with lemon wedges and chopped parsley.