Cook time: 1-2 hours Sous Vide
- 2 NY Strip Steaks, around 1-2" thick
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 sprigs Rosemary
- 2 sprigs Thyme
- Ground Black Pepper and Salt to Taste
- Set up Nomiku water bath and turn temp to 57°C (135°F).
- Bag the steaks with rosemary, thyme, and butter and seal using the water displacement method or using a vacuum sealer. Sous vide for 1-2 hours (1 hour per inch).
- Remove from water bath. Set a greased heavy pan or cast iron on high heat, remove steaks from bags and sear each side for 30 seconds or until a crust forms. Alternatively, use a culinary torch to brown.
- Immediately slice and serve. It’s great for brunch with eggs!