We’ve featured NYC’s All'Onda cocktail recipes before, because not only are they made with Nomiku, but because they’re incredibly tasty. Their “Stay Puft” cocktail is no exception. The mixology geniuses at All'Onda let us share their recipe with all our Nommers.
This cocktail literally infuses NUTELLA and MARSHMALLOWS into your booze. Seriously.
Make this and become the happiest person alive. Happy Thirsty Thursday.
Cook time: 1 hour sous vide
Yields: about 1 pint Marshmallow & Nutella-Infused Scotch
- Set Nomiku water bath to 60°C (140°F).
- Vacuum seal Scotch, marshmallows, and Nutella in bag and sous vide for 1 hour. Everything should melt.
- Carefully remove bag from the water bath and immediately chill in ice bath.
- Strain the infused Scotch through at least two layers of cheesecloth.
The Stay Puft Cocktail
- Stir Nutella-Infused Scotch with Snap Cordial, Rum, and Bitters in mixing glass and strain.
- Serve in a rocks glass with 1 large ice cube and 5 mini toasted marshmallows
- Sip and enjoy.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Nathan Rawlinson of All'Onda