Cook time: 15 minutes
- 1/3 cup Heavy Cream
- ¼ cup Grated Parmesan
- 1 cup Sous Vide Pumpkin Puree
- ½ teaspoon Nutmeg
- 3 Tablespoon Unsalted Butter
- 1 large Shallot - fine dice
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 4 servings Pasta, cooked according to packaged instructions
- Olive oil, Salt, Pepper, Toasted pumpkin seeds, Parmesan, and Cayenne to taste
- In a small saucepan on medium high, warm up 3 tablespoons of butter and sauté the shallots until translucent.
- Add in the sous vide pumpkin puree, heavy cream, nutmeg, and salt and mix well. Add in parmesan cheese and whisk until uniform.
- Make pasta according to the package directions.
- Serve sauce with your pasta and top with a little drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper, toasted pumpkin seeds, parmesan, and a pinch of cayenne pepper.