Cooktime: Sous vide dulce de lèche overnight, 1 hour of fridge chilling time.
- 3 Green Apples
- 1 Jar Sous Vide Dulce de Lèche
- Toppings: coconut, chocolate chips, sprinkles, mini caramel balls… whatever your heart desires!
- Cut apples in half and soak in water with a tablespoon of salt to prevent browning.
- Using a melon baller, carefully scoop out the insides of apples until there is just a sturdy wall of flesh left to hold the apple shape. Fill with sous vide dulce de lèche. Top with your favorite toppings. Place in fridge for at least one hour or until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, slice into halves. Enjoy!