It’s tailgating season and these wings are so easy to make that you won’t be missing out on any touchdowns. Just let your Nomiku take care of everything.
- 2 lbs Chicken Wings
- ½ cup BBQ Spice Rub (We used Left Coast Foodworks’ Red Eye Rub)
- 4 Tablespoons Butter
- Set Nomiku water bath up and turn temperature to 64°C (147°F).
- Rub all of the chicken wings with your favorite spice rub blend.
- Prepare two gallon sized zip bags. In each bag, place 1 lb of wings and 2 tablespoons of butter. Seal using the water displacement method.
- Sous vide for 2 hours. Remove from water bath, broil wings in the oven until crispy (around 5 minutes), and serve immediately! If taking this to tailgate, cool the bag in an ice bath and transport in an iced cooler to event. Finish the wings on a hot grill when ready to serve, about 2 minutes each side or when grill marks are present and wings have been heated through.