Cooktime: 2 hours sous vide
- 1 (8 bone) rack of lamb - trimmed and frenched
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Set up Nomiku water bath and turn temperature to 57ºC (135ºF).
- Seal rack of lamb in a gallon sized zip bag with rosemary and butter. Seal, remove air with the water displacement method. Submerge in water bath for 2 hours. Remove from water bath and dry off with a paper towel.
- Blow torch until brown on the outside. If blow torch is unavailable, pan sear on high with a tablespoon of butter until brown, around 1 minute per side.
- Season with salt and pepper