Cooktime: 1 hour sous vide
- 3 cups Hard Cider either pear or apple
- 8 Raw pork sausages
- 8 slices Applewood Smoked Bacon
- 8 Buns
- 1 can Pineapple chunks - chopped
- Chives to garnish
- Set up Nomiku water bath and turn temperature to 60°C (140 °F).
- In a gallon sized zip bag, place 4 sausages and 1 ½ cups cider. Seal using the water displacement method. Repeat with the last 4 sausages in another bag. Sous vide for 1 hour.
- Remove from water bath and dry the sausages. Wrap each sausage with a slice of bacon and sear on a cast iron until the bacon is crisp. Toast the hot dog buns and top with a bacon-wrapped cider-infused sausage, chopped pineapples, and green onions.