Cook time: 40 minutes sous vide
- 2 sweet potatoes - peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 handful cilantro - chopped
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups water
- salt and pepper to taste
Avocado Crema Ingredients:
- 1 avocado
- 1 handful cilantro
- ½ cup greek yogurt
- ½ tsp salt
- Set Nomiku water bath to 90ºC (194ºF). Put cubed sweet potatoes in a bag and seal with butter. Sous vide for 40 minutes.
- Prepare the quinoa during the time while the sweet potato is cooking. Heat up a saucepan with 2 cups of water on high until boiling, pour in 1 cup of quinoa, lower the heat to a simmer and cook until tender.
- Puree avocado crema ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Remove sweet potatoes from water bath. Next, build the tacos, on tortillas put a spoonful of quinoa, some sweet potatoes and cabbage on top. Add Salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with cilantro and avocado crema to taste.