Cook time: 25 minutes sous vide
- 6 tostada shells
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter – melted and cooled
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1/3 cup pinto beans – heated and seasoned
- 1 avocado - sliced
- 1 roma tomato - diced
- 1 handful cilantro
- ¼ cup mexican crema or greek yogurt
- 1 lime - garnish
- sea salt to taste
- Set up Nomiku water bath to 167°F (75°C).
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, and pinch of salt, and butter. Pour the egg mixture into a bag and remove air. Cook for 25 minutes, massaging the contents every 5 to 10 minutes. NB: protect your hands, the bag will be hot!
- Remove eggs from water bath and begin tostada building. Place a spoonful of eggs on each tostada. Add pinto beans, 3 slices of avocado, a spoonful of diced tomatoes and a drizzle of crema or yogurt. Garnish with salt and cilantro.