Cooktime: 12-15 minutes baked
- ¼ cup sous vide garlic confit
- 4 whole grain flat breads (or naan)
- 2 heirloom tomatoes - sliced thinly
- 1/3 cup basil - chopped
- 1/3 cup goat cheese crumbles
- Sea salt, pepper, red pepper flakes to taste
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Place flatbread on baking sheets and brush both sides with garlic confit oil. Top with chunks of garlic, tomatoes, and goat cheese crumbles. Bake in oven for 12-15 minutes until nicely toasted and bread is slightly browning on edges. Remove from oven, top with fresh chopped basil, sea salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.