Our friends at All'Onda
shared their recipe for their delicious La Serenissima cocktail with us and we wanted to pass it along to all of you. If you’re not lucky enough to be in NYC to experience it for yourself, fire up your Nomiku and try it out at home!
The La Serenissima (published with All'Onda’s permission):
- 30 Santaka peppers
- 1 pint Reposado Tequila
-¾ oz. honey
-¾ oz. lemon juice
- Take 30 dried Santaka peppers to 1 pint of Reposado Tequila and seal in a bag
- Sous vide for 2 hours at 77C (170F)
- Dilute resulting infusion 3:1 with regular Reposado Tequila
- Put 2 oz. of the infused tequila and shake with ¾ oz. honey and ¾ oz. lemon juice.
- Serve in a coupe with togarashi salt garnish
For more All'Onda inspiration, follow them on Twitter and Instagram @allondanyc!