Cooktime: 10 minutes sous vide after blanching
- 24 Clams - cleaned
- 1 cup Marinated artichoke hearts - halved
- 3 Garlic cloves - sliced
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 cup Veggie or fish stock
- 3 tbsp White wine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parsley for garnish
- Set your Nomiku water bath to 56°C (133°F).
- Pour stock and white wine into a big pot on high heat until boiling. Clean clams and quickly blanch them in the pot until they open up, about 1 minute. Quickly remove clams using a colander but reserve the white wine and stock soup.
- Allow soup and clams to cool for 15 minutes.
- Add clams, garlic, extra virgin olive oil, and stock-wine mixture into a zip bag, remove air through the water displacement method and cook in to 56°C (133°F) water bath for 10 minutes.
- Remove from Nomiku water bath. Heat up a skillet on medium and pour the liquid from the bag in. Stir in cornstarch to thicken the sauce. Toss in artichoke hearts to warm. Add in clams to mix quickly and plate immediately and garnish with parsley.