Cooking time: 25 minutes sous vide
3 large eggs
1 tablespoons whole milk (don’t use substitutions)
1tablespoons heavy (whipping) cream
Salt to taste
1 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted in circulator
Pepper to taste
- Preheat the water bath to 167°F (75°C) and put in bag with butter.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, cream, and salt, then stir in the melted butter.
- Pour the egg mixture into a bag and vacuum seal.
- Cook for 25 minutes, massaging the contents every 5 to 10 minutes. NB: protect your hands, the bag will be hot!
- Transfer the eggs to warm plates, drizzle with the olive oil, crack on some pepper and serve.