Precautions for safely using Nomiku. Please read carefully before use.
Do not touch hot surfaces. Parts of your Nomiku will become hot during normal operation. Pay attention to warning labels.
Keep unit in water bath at all times when plugged in to prevent damage to the pump and heater assembly.
- Allow unit to cool before handling.
- Use extreme caution when moving Nomiku while attached to a pot of hot water. Nomiku will heat the sides of the pot to which it is clipped.
- Nomiku can only be used in water. Do not attempt to use Nomiku to circulate liquids other than water.
- Unplug Nomiku when not in use.
- Close supervision is required when using Nomiku around children.
- Unplug Nomiku and allow unit to drain and cool before cleaning or putting on or taking off parts.
- Do not operate Nomiku if it has malfunctioned or been damaged in any way. Contact email@example.com or an authorized service center for repair exchange.
- The use of accessory attachments not recommended by Nomiku may cause damage or injuries.
- Do not use Nomiku outdoors.
- Do not let Nomiku's cord hang over edge of table or counter. Do not let cord contact hot surfaces.
- Do not place Nomiku on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or in an oven.
- Do not use Nomiku for other than intended use.